Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Monday 25 January 2010

PARTY NEWS FLASH

OUR ONLINE PARTY HAS GONE OVER THE 4PM FINISH AS I HAVE HAD GUESTS THIS AFTERNOON...

My son and DIL they brought me lunch and stayed a while... now then, son doesnt understand me playing with bits of paper never mind trying to explain I am having a live on line birthday party...rofpmsl...He would be sending for the men in white coats.... so had to wait 'til he left to get back on here...lol.

Will be back later so in the meantime just enjoy yourself and put your name on anything that you fancy.

Chriss x

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Best not to try to explain, but WE all appreciate the work you've done!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

That is for sure - what Dawn said! Lol!

Nigel said...

I'll just add my thanks as well, although your son could be onto something about the sanity :p