Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Monday 25 January 2010

mor,mor,mor how da ya like it, how da ya like it, mor, mor, mor,




Here we go again, I knew you were gonna love these gorgeous images from Patty at LAA, so we bring you more AMD as b4 first name out gets the top one and so on.
Well I tried to get some shut eye at 9 30am ...'cos I have been up partying all night, well you might know my mobile and my house phone just NEVER stopped so up I got again and 'cleaned up'.... swear words..lol
then decided to bring you these gorgeous goodies...enjoy.
For anyone just joining us read back to Sundays 1st post
Chriss x

6 comments:

Artyjen said...

Thanks for the chance :)
I remeber dancing round the handbags to that one!!! LOL
xoxo

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

I like! I like! Thank you again for the extra chances :)

Nigel said...

Do I get a bonus point for knwing it was Andrea True Connection? (There goes my street cred)

blackdragon said...

.... oh nigel... you should just be like me and pretend you have no idea... but then i have no street cred to worry about anyway...
xxx lynx

Carol Plume said...

another gorgeous set....loving them all xx

Anonymous said...

More great images, love them