Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Tuesday 1 July 2008

Gingham ATC and update on Dottie

Todays Gingham ATC is from our member Linda, I so love the use of her Angelina Fibres.....the ATC is stunning but the scanner doesn't do it justice ...sorry Linda... possibly if you click on and enlarge it, you will capture it gorgessness. The words 'I told them I don't do gingham' have been beautifully hand written in a white gel pen. Check out Linda's blog HERE see some of the amazing crafting she has bloggged since setting up her blog.

This picture below gives another insight into the holiday that Dottie is having at the moment.
Check out what the girls have been up to since her arrival ... by clicking on HERE

OH, and am I a Happy Bunny today 'cos I just found out I was one of the 10 Lucky winner's to be receiving £50 worth of Fiskars crafting tools. :))) on HERE

4 comments:

Linda Vincent said...

Thanks for your kind comments Chriss - I made it to sum up my feelings about gingham!!
Love Linda xx

Jaqi said...

This is a gorgeous atc, The angelina fibres just make the picture, It makes me feel as though she is standing in fairyland, it breally is lovely it all goes together so well.
And to Dottie....I cant imagine what will happen if you throw Elephants, tigers and Lions into the equation, shes quite a daredevil, I cant wait to see what she gets up too....Jaqi xx

Jaqi said...

Oops Sorry breally.....I meant really, Jaqi x

Denise said...

Fab ATC! love it! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs
DeniseSA
oxoxox
P.S. Thanks for the tip on Dottie, Jaqi ;)