Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Wednesday 16 July 2008

Gingham ATC's and update on Dottie

The scanner doesn't do this Gingham ATC justice it truely is gorgeous craeyed by Karen.
The Famous Tilda has been paper pieced by Andrea aka Laurens Mum. To celebrate a baby girl this pink Gingham has a cute fabric covered button and the tiniest of star brads by Terrie
Sorry about the not so straight ATC above must have been one of my tired nights but it doesn't take away the fab look to it. Thanx Tina.
Welcome back Dottie she had a quiet few days as she was exhausted and I am not surprised at all she had a fun packed holiday with two friends in S Africa they were fantastic hosts to her. Thank you Denise and Jessie... anyone who didn't read all about it just pop overto their blogs listed on the right.If you would like to be in with a chance of your name being picked out of the hat to win 1 of 12 of the above New stamps donated by 'Crafty Individuals' then scroll down and read the post for July 4th. If you would like to see and exchange some ATC's click on HERE
It's a new blog just launched ...very soon there will be greeting cards, rubber stamps and crafty items too. Thanx for visiting our ATC blog. Chriss x

7 comments:

Jaqi said...

Hi Chriss, these are all lovely and so different, its great how we get so many completely different takes on a topic, its brill, Jaqi x

Anonymous said...

i love that my mommy card.

arlene,
Tacoma florist

Denise said...

These are so gorgeous and I agree with Jaqi. The different takes are amazing!
Hugs
DeniseSA
oxoxox

Linda Vincent said...

Lovely ATCs and a gorgeous stamp to be won - must get my 5 done and sent off!
I must give a special mention Tina's 'count your blessings' - its a beautiful design.
xx

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Oh wow Chriss - these are lovely! I like the idea of making some ATCs with faces. And I do keep saying I am going to make some of these, don't I?? Lol! Maybe today...I finally got a table to craft on yesterday :-)

Denise said...

P.S. I left you a little something on my blog :)
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox

Louly said...

Your blog's looking fab Chriss! I especialy love that Dottie ATC (but then I guess I would wouldn't I!LOL)
Sorry it's such a flying visit, I never seem to get time to leave as many comments as I'd like to. xx