Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Friday 4 July 2008

Blog Candy and catch up with Dottie

The above ATC was achieved using 1 white blank ATC 1 ink pad of cobalt blue, a mixture of water and household bleach and some bubble wrap plus the bikers stamp.



Some of you already know that Blog Candy give away happens here on a fairly regular basis and the above 13 unmounted rubber stamps are up for grabs, YES all 13 will go to one lucky person so someone is in for a real treat... could that person be you, could it be me....?? no, not me as I can't enter for it :((
What do you have to do to be in with a chance of owning them I hear you cry.... well lets see... who likes to window shop and browse through holiday brochures..... well that's all you have to do but whilst you are window shopping and browsing from your armchair I want you to get me the price of the motor bike stamp I used in the ATC at the top of the page.....from HERE Xelacrafts-Online. Then pop over HERE and read through Denises posts to find out the name of the boat Dottie and her boarded to visit 'Seal Island'
Simple as that.
Then as always... email me with the correct answers and where possible please leave me a comment.
Blog Candy ends Monday at 7pm 6th july

Don't forget to pop over when you can to see what our very own ATC Queen, Dottie has been up to on her holiday with Denise......... as you can see from this picture she was doing a bit of bird watching yesterday and I can hardly wait to see what she has been up to today.
Well that's it for today it's been a long post but I think you will agree it has been worth it.
Have a good weekend and thanx if you are still with me. LOL Chriss x

5 comments:

Jaqi said...

Ooh that motorbike atc looks good....I RECOGNISE IT......DOTTIE WITH HER BINOCULARS LOOKS GREAT, JAQI X

Anonymous said...

Great atc and oeeerrrr look at all those fabby stamps... cor!!

Anonymous said...

fab ATC`s Chris...i ll have to go check those out:)x

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Thanks so much for another lovley lot of blog candy! I'll be emailing you!

Meanwhile, I just left a little something for you on my blog :-)

glitterthread said...

hi Chrissy. as usual too late for the blog candy. but hey next time. comp was playing up. hopefully sorted now. i love dottie. soooo cute.
Isabella