Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Wednesday 2 July 2008

Honest it followed me home!

''Honest, it followed me home''! The amount of times I heard my 3 brothers say that about a stray dog when we were kids. LOL.
My mum was sooo soft she would feed it and let them keep it until they found the owner and sometimes they didn't and so the boys would have a new pet... don't think the boys tried too hard.
Thanks Denise (SA) for reminding me of that... with one of your lovely Gingham ATC's.
Can I just remind you that Dottie is on her hols in S Africa with Denise and Jessie... why not pop over and see what she has been up to HERE

Most of you would know that birds are big in the crafting world at the moment and so I thought I would show you just a few of what the lucky Dottie may get to see.
blue-waxbi little-bee-eaters
knysna-lourie
These birds are just so amazing the colours are stunning you can find even more here where I borrowed the pictures from
Look Out for the Aug Issue of 'Lets Make Cards' as the Artist trading Card Club has a mention in it, it is out on the 4th July.
Chriss x

5 comments:

Jaqi said...

Ah what a lovey atc, very sweet, Jaqi x

vintage wil said...

very sweet atc !!!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

This is such an adorable ATC! I love the pics of where Dottie is now. Did you know I used to have Little Bee-eaters visit me on my clothesline in my old house? I'm not sure if I will have any birdy visitors where I live now. For one thing the yard os much too small to be attractive ot birds. For another we have strict water restrictions.

Ah well.

I just had a look at all the gorgeous ATCs and fun you have been having while i was 'away' moving. Just lovely!

Anonymous said...

Love the Atc and wow those birds are really colourful...lucky dotty seeing sights like that :)

Denise said...

Blush blush ;)
LOL Chriss, the Knysna Lourie was one of the birds we saw today! Have you got e-ray eyes??
Hugs
DeniseSA
oxoxo