Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Monday 10 March 2008

Thankyou Monday

A huge thanx to all of the visitors to my blog who are taking part in the verrrry 1st 'Artist Trading Cards and Me' blog candy give away challenge and from your comments and great emails it would seem you are really having fun and enjoying what you have to do just to be in with a chance to own these fabulous stamps.
GOOD LUCK to you all :)))

2 comments:

Ann said...

Thank you Chriss for your fab competition!!! And lovely email - can't understand why you can't see my blog tho???

Why not try clicking in my name on this post & it may take you there?
Thanks again Chriss

Ann xx

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Thank you for running the competition, Chriss, and for coming to see my blog and leaving such nice comments! I won't enter the comp for the ATCs you are giving away this week as I don't really make them (are you shocked??)The closest I came ot making ATCs was when I once made 20 contact cards for a swap but only got 5 back :-( They sure are enjoyable to see here though - I get ideas for cards and scrapbooking from them :-) so thank you once again!