Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Sunday 23 March 2008

Freddie's Friends

Hello, where have I been I hear you ask... not on my blog that's for sure... but I think you will forgive me when I say I have had a crafting weekend at my pal Chris' The paper you see above is connected to the blog candy give away which will be posted later this evening.
Hope you have all eaten lots of YUMMY chocolate ;)) and feeling happy.
Luv Chriss x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooooh these look interesting... and fun!! Can't wait to see what goes with it :) Hope you've recovered from the late night :)