Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Thursday 20 March 2008

Thank you Monday on Thursday

Hello all,
I didnt get to do my thank you's on Monday due to my Internet being out of action so here we go.
Thankyou to Chris my crafting buddy and blogger http://craftsbychrissy.blogspot.com/ for inviting me along to enjoy the day with her and her family on Sunday it was lovely to meet them and a great day was had by all.
A HUGE thank you to Lesli too who added my blog to her 'Inspirational Monday'... what an honour! http://www.dragonflytime.typepad.com/
Thanx goes to all who take on my challenges and send in such fantastic ATC swaps because it is your work too that got me mentioned.
Luv Chriss x

2 comments:

Lesli said...

I love your work - I think you are so talented!!! I appreciate the thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Hey missus... where are you, you being a naughty blogger just like me...ROFL.
Had a fab weekend, thanks to you but you have to blog again now or everyone will think we did nothing but talk ... :D