Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Saturday 13 February 2010

Valentine and Doodle ATC, ZETTI UPDATE

Happy Valentine Day,

Alecia and Marley are my Valentines for tomorrow both gorgeous grandchildren are taking me out for the day...ahhhh x

This picture is of Alecia in Hamley's toy shop, London in the October she is on the wall as one of the models the photo on the top is her must get you a close up sometime it is stunning... but i am biased.






Marley on Christmas Day.


Below one of my DOODLE ATC's the others can be seen over H.E.R.E


Was not in the least confident to doodle on them.
thanks for looking
UP DATE, UPDATE....Susans Zetti ATC's arrived so a bit more scanning and swapping and then out in the post to you lovely people
I just came accross this very, very, funny crafty video however if bad language upsets you BE WARNED.... DO NOT WATCH.
And if little ears are around wait until they are out of earshot.




I bet we can all relate to this...lol.

BIG welcome to our new followers
Chriss x

7 comments:

Rosie said...

I don't know why you weren't confident Chriss - you made a fab job of your ATCs. I admit that I do like to doodle, but usually just accents, and the entire background was a bit challenging, but then, is IS a challenge, right? I'm so grateful that you got me back into ATCs - they are a fun distraction when I'm working on stuff for the Gallery, etc.!! xo

Chris said...

Enjoy your day being pampered by the childer :D
Loving the doodling...see girl I told ya you could do it!!!
No probs...lol
hugs
Chris xx

Anonymous said...

Love your doodling Chriss. S xxx

sharon said...

Hope you had a lovely day yesterday. My cookies are ready to be posted! Another enjoyable challenge! x

Karen said...

LMOA!!!!!! I must remember that I am not obsessed with crafting hahahahaha!!!!! Brilliantly funny Chris X

LOVE your atc my lovely, don't know what you wrere worried about HUGS XXX

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Beautiful ATCs Chriss! I am glad my package arrived from Australia :) I sure hope you and the grandchildren loved your Valentine's Day too )

Anonymous said...

Hi Chriss, just to let you know I've blogged my ATCs for the SCD challenge :-) I'm looking forward to swapping them at the end of the month. Love S xx