Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Friday 19 February 2010

3rd week GD at Something Completely Different

It's Friday and my 3rd week as GD over at Something Completely Different the theme for your ATC challenge is 'KEYS' set by the SCD design team.


Their examples of the challenge are on the SCD blog... follow the link high lighted above.
My KEY is one of CI's stamps I have used it for my 'strange' guys arms, and this fab, fun stamp is from 'Its a mans world' sheet designed by Joyce Howton over at Paper Forest Designs, the word 'strange' is from a Paperartsy plate.. the brick of a mobile...lol...sorry cannot remember ..lol... my mobile looks just like that, I have had it 6 yrs and '
it's only my second mobile in 11 years....lol... takes me that long to work out how to use them...the background is from a postcard which is dear to my heart.
If you would like to join in with these weeks challenge then create your keys ATC pop it on your blog leave a note in the comments over at SCD and we will come visit you.
There is a swap at the end of the 4 wk ATC slot which Carol is running, send in 1 or all 4 of the themed ATC's to be swapped... next week being the last ATC challenge on SCD. (NOT THE LAST SWAP IN OUR ATC CLUB...DONT GET MIXED UP, LOL.)
Have fun and a great weekend.

4 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Yep, this one is strange alright - lol! I remember mobile phones like that. My first one was more like a brick than a phone it wouldn't even fit in my handbag!!!

I'm still working on the ATCs for this month's swap - I did step one and haven't been able to get back - will do so though :)

Hope you get lots of key ATCs! XX

Carol Plume said...

Chriss - totally gorgeous ATC as always...so glad you could join us this month xx

Dawn said...

Hiya Chriss
I am loving having you as GD, your ATC's have been so inspiring..This is just gorgeous, love the background and your stamping especially.

hugs
Dawn
xx

Artyjen said...

Wondering if it will let me post today!! Great ATC again...also wondering what this Firday has in store? :)
xoxo