Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Thursday 6 May 2010

Sue, Lyn and Martina Zettieology swaps

Almost at the end of our Zetti swaps.... I think just 2 more sets to show after the 3 sets below.

1 to 4 are Sue R





Thanks Sue x


Fairy land park Lyns


Thanks Lyn x




4 above from Martina.... thank you Martina x

I am trying to get round everyone's blog and I am half way down our long list of wondeful ATC'ers and will hope to get to you all soon :)
Thank you to everyone for joining in the swaps because without you this blog would not be as it is.

SEE POST 1st MAY FOR THIS MONTHS ATC CHALLENGE WITH GABY X

5 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

thanks girls great zettie atc's

chriss x

ooglebloops said...

These are great!! I may play with a May peeling paint, just to try it out. Maybe I will join in a future swap!!

Joanna said...

These zetti's are fantastic, absolutely wonderful! x

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Thanks for the new Zettis! I think elements of that style are going to stay with me sometimes :)

Yesterday I played with the peeled paint technique. I'll let you know when they appear on my blog....

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

These are simply gorgeous. All are so different and colorful. Zetti's are always fun, and these ATCs are no exception.