Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Monday 9 March 2009

Jaqi's fashion










SO SO SORRY for the delay in posting Jaqi's gorgeous Fashion ATC's ....I have been having a break with my friend Denise.
Thank you Jaqi for the wonderful set you have created, they are just gorgeous.
Hope that you like and admire them as much as I do.
respect!
Chriss xxxxx

3 comments:

sharon said...

These are gorgeous - I love those images.

Carol said...

Hi

They are divine - I was lucky enough to get one in the swap - THANX Jaqi!

Chriss hope you and Denise had agreat time!

Not done his months ATC's yet but have them planned! Have to get MIL card made for tomoz No probs then and usual last min. self !!

Have a great week
TC

Chris said...

OMG these are just fabulous... I love those lady images that Jaqi used on her atc's... so elegant!!

hugs
Chris xx