Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Tuesday 23 September 2008

blog candy at Sheila's

Hi, If you wish to be in with a chance of some gorgeous blog candy pop over to Sheila's Manic Stamper blog.... she is celebrating 60,000 hits...WOW thats alot. here is what she has posted on her blog....

To celebrate 60,000 hits I am offering a place in my Blog Candy draw to anyone who leaves a comment on this post up until midnight on Friday 26th September GMT.I have two packs to give away.......one for the UK and Europe and one for the rest of the world.

Good Luck Chriss x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Chris...great to catch up on your wonderful creations while my putor!!!has been poorly!!!lol....
`Thanks` for always stopping by my friend:)
Hope to catch up some more later...
Have a lovely Day:)xxx

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

I was awwwaaaayyyy!! I was travelling on the 26thad computer-less, so I missed out on the deadline!

Ah me.

Thanks for the link anyway :)