Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Tuesday 26 February 2008

By George

I just love to recycle ''stuff '' on my ATC's and love working with black, pink and white, the picture and the 2 brads are from my ''stash'' but the rest from my recycle bag. This ATC I made for my blogging friend Chris, Please visit her link she is truely amazing.
created by chriss x

2 comments:

lazyblogger said...

another great atc i love the crown is that a brad?

Chriss Rollins said...

hi lazyblogger, yes its a brad... purchased in America

chriss x
thanx for the lovely comments